Retail: Digital Trends Report 2017
How digitally mature is the retail sector and how are market-leading retailers using digital for competitive advantage?
The 2017 Digital Trends in Retail report explores the effects of digital disruption in the sector, providing guidance to organisations that want to stay ahead of the curve.
The research, conducted by Econsultancy in partnership wutg Adobe, is based on a sample of almost 500 retail respondents who were among more than 14,000 digital professionals taking part in the seventh annual Digital Trends survey, carried out in November and December 2016.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- Digital maturity in retail: marketing and beyond.
- Increased availability of data fuels personalisation.
- Focus on mobile continues to bear fruit.
- 2020 vision – a technology-driven future with a human touch.
- Actionable tips to help future-proof your retail business.