Sabio has unveiled the findings of its latest market survey that highlights how the COVID crisis has led to a period of pivotal change for businesses, employees and consumers. Driven by necessity, businesses condensed technology transformations from years to weeks and consumers switched to new, faster and more efficient, channels of engagement.
Covering actions and responses at the start of the crisis to opinions and direction in the present, the report offers insight from some of Europe’s leading businesses about the new path that CX leaders are taking.
Sabio’s new white paper reveals how COVID-19 transformed consumer behaviour and how CX teams are responding. This is the journey of customer facing teams during COVID-19 so far.
Highlights of the whitepaper:
- Heroic levels of achievement
- Business continuity under the microscope
- Channel mix undergoes rapid evolution
- Homeworking – A mixed blessing
- Right sizing homeworking teams
- Re-learning how to develop high performing teams
- Doubling down on Customer Experience