The concept of loyalty has changed. We have more jobs in our lifetimes than our parents, we change banks and service providers at the flick of a switch – when previous generations stayed put for life – and we are more willing to move location. While we may feel an emotional pull towards a specific brand, we know that the supermarkets can pull them off the shelves tomorrow, making us try something new or go somewhere else for that product.
Download this report and find out what keeps customers coming back for more.
You will learn:
- What drives loyalty?
- What is loyalty? An academic view
- What are the key drivers of loyalty?
- What creates success in a loyalty programme?
- Avoiding common mistakes
- Measuring success - how do you know if a loyalty scheme has worked?
- Summary: key takeaways for brands and retailers