10 tips to get your CRM training rightby
If you're conducting CRM training in-house, what are the best practices you need to know to ensure it is a success.
MyCustomer.com recently explored the most common calamities to befall organisations in their attempts to train their staff on CRM systems.
1. Get ‘buy in’ from the whole organisation
2. Training should reflect process
3. Get key stakeholders involved early
4. Don’t limit it to classroom training
5. Use training to establish good practices – particularly regarding data input
6. Don’t overlook the management
7. Train users on how to use the system to get their job done
8. Develop training in conjunction with the user acceptance programme
9. Ensure the system that users are trained on is that which they will be working on
10. Ensure training is an ongoing process
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.