Microsoft teams with Moxie to "transform workforce into market intelligence network"by
Microsoft has continued to flesh out the collaborative capabilities of Dynamics CRM with the announcement of a partnership with enterprise social software vendor Moxie, integrating Spaces by Moxie within Dynamics.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM as the single source of truth for all customer and interaction data.
- Leverage a single agent desktop that works with multichannel interactions to contact and case records within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Automatically search the knowledge base from within the case record for faster case resolution.
- Publish information from the case record into the knowledge base as knowledge articles to improve effectiveness of the knowledge base.
- Proactively engage customers on the website via rules driven chat and create lead/case records within Microsoft Dynamics CRM where appropriate.
- Ensure accurate data by allowing agents to update Microsoft Dynamics CRM from within the agent desktop.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.