Chris Withers of IBM discusses research findings into some of the biggest trends in multichannel commerce.
- 00.10 In your UK Online Retail Christmas Shopping Recap Report, you concluded that 2012 was the year of the iPad. Why?
- 01.04 What about mobile traffic and mobile shopping in general – has that grown as quickly as anticipated?
- 01.57 Why has the iPad outpaced other mobile devices quite so dramatically?
- 02.40 You also researched social shopping activity. How is that developing?
- 03.43 What does the research tell us about the growing phenomenon of ‘showrooming’?
- 05.39 What is the underlying message in this research for retailers?
- 07.05 What questions should brands be asking themselves to ensure they are in sync with the modern multichannel customer?