Technology For Marketing (And Advertising) 2007by
Whether you’re in marketing, customer service, sales, advertising, IT or corporate management, a new user investigating both marketing-related & CRM and interactive advertising technology for the first time, or more experienced and tackling the latest developments, Technology For Marketing delivers all the solutions. Attending TFM 2007, visitors will have the unique opportunity to learn and understand how technology can be integrated to achieve business and marketing objectives more successfully.
Incorporating Customer Relationship Management & Customer Contact Solutions, Database Marketing & Marketing Analytics and Email, Interactive & Online Advertising the The UK’s no.1 event for BOTH marketing-related & CRM technology AND interactive advertising solutions will assist marketing, customer service, sales, and advertising professionals implement technology solutions to understand, target, reach and interact with their customers.
TFM 2007 will present a variety of new features including:
- NEW: TFM Networking Bar - whether you’re looking to catch up with ex-colleagues, network or just take time out from the show, do so in the comfort of the new show floor bar.
- NEW: Search Marketing Clinic, sponsored by Periscopix - The Marketing Clinic is the place where you can receive free advice and guidance on your search marketing issues. Search engine optimisation advice will be provided by consultants from its partner company XSEO Ltd.
- NEW: Technology For Advertising - Recognising the huge drive in the market towards interactive and digital marketing the new brand extension reflects the ‘second wave in digital’. Technology For Advertising will include more relevant exhibitors from the 200 on show, together with topical seminar sessions in the new dedicated theatre, Email, Interactive & Online Advertising along with additional keynote sessions.
- NEW: Technology For Marketing Awards - Technology For Marketing Awards is a new and exclusive event that will recognise the most innovative and groundbreaking implementation of marketing-related & CRM technology and interactive advertising solutions within the industry today. The exclusive black-tie affair will take place on the first night of Technology For Marketing, Tuesday 6 February 2007, Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London.
Visit www.tfm-awards.com for more information.
- 200 of the leading industry suppliers - launching and/or demonstrating the latest products and services in the market. Exhibitors include smartFOCUS, Frontrange, BT, Sage, IPT Services, Bureau Van Djik QAS, Capscan, Acxion and RightNow Technologies.
- The Learning Zone – a series of 40 free seminars in three themed theatres will be on offer to enhance the material on exhibition. Theatres this year wil be Email, interactive & Online Advertising, Database Marketing Analytics Theatre and Customer Relationship Managerment Theatre plus once again in 2007, the Institute of Direct Marketing will be running the IDM Academy- a series of dynamic workshop sessions.
- Free Daily Keynotes – each lunchtime an industry guru will give an informative keynote address.
As an educational platform, The Learning Zone with its three themed seminar theatres will address the most current and relevant issues facing marketing, customer service sales and advertising professionals. Strategic decision-makers seeking the latest information on both marketing-related & CRM and interactive advertising technologies will find The Learning Zone a valuable educational experience. The themes of the three theatres will be, Customer Relationship Management & Customer Contact Solutions, Database Marketing & Marketing Analytics and repositioned for 2007 Email, Interactive & Online Advertising. Highlights of the programme include:
Battle of the inbox - survival of the fittest; a series of case studies with presentations from well known organisations, Budget and Butlins.
Retention Marketing - How Database Marketing Makes a Good Email Marketing Campaign Great; a case study from Odeon Cinemas
Maximising ethical SEO advantage via to your site within competitive marketplaces, case study from Rackspace.
Translating accessibility compliance into front line web marketing; a case study from the Comission for Racial Equality.
Hear how Comic Relief use QuickAddress to maximise fundraising support, a case study from Comic Relief.
How to Make the Most of your SCV with Real Time Marketing, a case study from Eurostar.
Go to www.t-f-m.co.uk for full details of all the sessions
For more information on Technology For Marketing 2007 and to register for free admission please visit www.t-f-m.co.uk.