There has been growing publicity surrounding the use of chatbots to deliver customer service over the last 12 months - some of it good, and some of it not so good. But what do British consumers really think about chatbots?
This infographic from myclever shares the results of a survey of 1,000 UK adults carried out by Usurv in May 2016, examining customer opinions of online customer service and chatbots.
- What frustrations customers have experienced with online services in the last month.
- What sectors are in particular need of online service improvements.
- Predicted uses of chatbots.
- What service channels deliver the best perceived benefits.
- Chatbots vs apps.
- Barriers to chatbot usage.
About Neil Davey
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 15 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined Sift Media in 2007.