To prepare for a crisis you need an inventive mind. Thinking up the unlimited reasons your organisation could possibly come unstuck and then picking the worst and most likely ones requires a certain level of negative thinking. Not all managers can easily put themselves in the frame of mind to imagine their precious business falling down around their ears, but to properly prepare for and limit the damage of such occurrences, businesses must first face their worst fears.
Facing your worst fears
- Examine all likely crises
- Plan reactive strategy to highest possibility crises
- Decide on and share the messaging across the organisation
- Create consistency across all communications channels
- Decide who is best placed to manage customer contacts
- Prepare your preferred contact centre supplier