Customer experience study reveals grocery incompetence!by
While an overwhelming number of consumers report that they value good customer service at grocery stores, less than half of stores are delivering on that expectation.
- Checkout lanes and lines (55.9%)
- Customer Service (44.1%)
- Selection of fresh meats (42.2%)
- Selection of fruits and vegetables (42.1%)
- Selection of fresh seafood (41.7%)
- Modern updated stores (41.5%)
Empathica found that 97% of consumers stated they value good customer service at a grocery store, but only 44% said that today’s grocery stores are delivering.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.