Why customer service is the most important competition at the 2012 Olympicsby
Whether the London 2012 Games will be an opportunity or threat to the UK economy could rest on whether we're prepared to offer world class service to visitors in 2012.
Previous articles from this author:
- 12 ways to ensure that you're internal customers look after your external customers
- The pursuit of customer-centricity: What are service leaders - and where can I find them?
- The 10 strategy tenets for developing a customer-driven workforce
- Six ways to transform your customer service
- Five steps to building a better relationship with B2B customers
After 15 years in Higher Education both in Business Development and Marketing I set up Customer 1st International in 2005. During the past 10 years I have developed content in service strategies for the Accenture Supply Chain Academy, 23 courses in all.and also created 6 e-learning programmes for Unilever.
This year I launched two self-...