Social listening is often portrayed as a tool for the marketing department – enabling organisations to monitor sentiment about the brand and their products and services. But it can deliver much more.
- I am reviewing CRM "tools" for my clients. Do you have a favorite CRM I should checkout?
- How to make a case for video marketing
- Smooth operator: a guide to your perfect customer service worker
- Top six call centre challenges facing the technology sector
- Are Apple’s terms and conditions damaging customer experience?