In his renowned 1936 book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People', Dale Carnegie emphasised the value of remembering someone’s name, and noticing the details of others.
- Mobile commerce: Nine ways to improve your customer experience
- Personalisation is possible - so why are few brands doing it well?
- What are the biggest trends influencing customer experience innovation?
- Ecommerce performance: The top five metrics you should really be watching
- How marketers can increase reach on Facebook
- The Squared Online Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Millenials are customers too...
- Has ecommerce driven a depersonalisation of business-consumer relationships?
- All You Can Eat (AYCE) business models and the customer gamble…
- How the new EU Consumer Rights Directive affects etailers and their customers