In his renowned 1936 book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People', Dale Carnegie emphasised the value of remembering someone’s name, and noticing the details of others.
- Mobile commerce: Nine ways to improve your customer experience
- Personalisation is possible - so why are few brands doing it well?
- What are the biggest trends influencing customer experience innovation?
- Ecommerce performance: The top five metrics you should really be watching
- How marketers can increase reach on Facebook
- The Squared Online Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Infographic: Five best practices in B2B mobile commerce
- Mobile and social are radically changing the way we interact with the world
- What have we learned from five years of social media customer service?
- Personalisation: A perpetual game of catch-up for marketers?