In his renowned 1936 book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People', Dale Carnegie emphasised the value of remembering someone’s name, and noticing the details of others.
- Personalisation is possible - so why are few brands doing it well?
- What are the biggest trends influencing customer experience innovation?
- What have we learned from five years of social media customer service?
- How marketers can increase reach on Facebook
- Personalisation: How to keep your company from becoming creepy
- Creating a great Customer Experience
- The Squared Online Certificate in Digital Marketing
- What happens in the back office is key to customer service - ignore at your peril
- 8x8 Recognised as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for UCaaS, Multiregional for Third Consecutive Year
- Npower: Worst customer service in the UK?