According to predictions by Goldman Sachs, by 2018 mobile commerce sales will reach $626 billion, a figure just shy of equalling ecommerce's total global sales for 2013.
- Ecommerce: How to design brilliant browse abandonment emails
- How to 'humanise' your brand's voice throughout the customer journey
- What are the six approaches to social shopping - and which should you do?
- Be smart about phones: How to build a mobile commerce strategy
- How to design an engagement model for a social media strategy
- Companies “must do more in the wake of a negative experience”
- Doing the maths: Budget advice on building a mobile-optimised site
- Infographic: The great divide in content marketing
- Mobile commerce: Nine ways to improve your customer experience
- The contact centre of tomorrow: Five ways it will be different