Social listening is often portrayed as a tool for the marketing department – enabling organisations to monitor sentiment about the brand and their products and services. But it can deliver much more.
- How to turn a one-time buyer into a lifetime buyer
- What lean philosophy teaches us about employee engagement and the customer value chain
- Measuring customer effort: Is it time we moved on from Net Promoter Score?
- Should you always give customers what they want?
- Five clever ways to enhance the mobile user experience