A few years ago, marketing master Seth Godin suggested that content marketing was the only marketing left. And budgets are certainly starting to reflect this belief.
- How the Internet of Things will create faster than real-time customer service
- How to build a content marketing strategy
- Social media contact centres: What new teams, training and processes will be needed?
- Why determining customer lifetime value is critical to profitability in the digital age
- Do we still need people for customer service?