In his renowned 1936 book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People', Dale Carnegie emphasised the value of remembering someone’s name, and noticing the details of others.
- Mobile commerce: Nine ways to improve your customer experience
- Personalisation is possible - so why are few brands doing it well?
- What are the biggest trends influencing customer experience innovation?
- Ecommerce performance: The top five metrics you should really be watching
- What have we learned from five years of social media customer service?
- The Squared Online Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Gartner video: Deliver a consistent customer experience
- Is the UK a nation of click and collect ‘pioneers’?
- Tablets and Tuesdays the key to converting ‘luxury’ shoppers
- Acision To Lead Secure Mobile Messaging Market For Enterprise Following MindMatics Secure Messaging Acquisition