In his renowned 1936 book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People', Dale Carnegie emphasised the value of remembering someone’s name, and noticing the details of others.
- Mobile commerce: Nine ways to improve your customer experience
- Personalisation is possible - so why are few brands doing it well?
- What are the biggest trends influencing customer experience innovation?
- Ecommerce performance: The top five metrics you should really be watching
- How marketers can increase reach on Facebook
- The Squared Online Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Is it time to appoint a chief search and conversion officer?
- How Wowcher has transformed its customer experience with cloud telephony from NewVoiceMedia
- Press Release: TTNC joins ITSPA (Internet Telephony Service Providers’ Association)
- WC commerce: Mobile devices prompting rise in unsavoury shopping habits