In his renowned 1936 book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People', Dale Carnegie emphasised the value of remembering someone’s name, and noticing the details of others.
- Ecommerce: How to design brilliant browse abandonment emails
- Mobile commerce: Nine ways to improve your customer experience
- Why Greggs' logo hijacking proves all brands need a social superhero
- Personalisation is possible - so why are few brands doing it well?
- What are the biggest trends influencing customer experience innovation?
- The Squared Online Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Six ways that digital customer service can be a competitive differentiator
- Why you need to quit standalone business applications now
- How can a small business increase its marketing, sales and customer service ROI
- Could you present your board with a compelling business case for social?