According to predictions by Goldman Sachs, by 2018 mobile commerce sales will reach $626 billion, a figure just shy of equalling ecommerce's total global sales for 2013.
- Five ways to get user-generated content to tell your brand’s story
- Ecommerce: How to design brilliant browse abandonment emails
- How to 'humanise' your brand's voice throughout the customer journey
- What are the six approaches to social shopping - and which should you do?
- Be smart about phones: How to build a mobile commerce strategy
- How to design successful shopping cart abandonment emails
- Companies “must do more in the wake of a negative experience”
- Mobile commerce: Responsive design, plug-ins, mobile apps or mobile website?
- Doing the maths: Budget advice on building a mobile-optimised site
- Infographic: The great divide in content marketing