Social listening is often portrayed as a tool for the marketing department – enabling organisations to monitor sentiment about the brand and their products and services. But it can deliver much more.
- Smooth operator: a guide to your perfect customer service worker
- I am reviewing CRM "tools" for my clients. Do you have a favorite CRM I should checkout?
- How to make a case for video marketing
- Gigya Study Sheds Light on Extent of Irrelevant Brand Communications in the UK
- The rise of social selling and what you can do to tap into it