In a survey of global marketers, a whopping 57% said they plan to increase on social media, placing it second only to marketing automation as the most popular area for increased spend.
- Social media marketing investment is up - but is it a money trap for many?
- The do's and don'ts of customer journey mapping
- How to measure social media marketing ROI: Making metrics meaningful
- Employee journey mapping: The foundation of successful customer journey mapping?
- Consumers of 2020: Why customer experience will be transformed in the next five years
- Prescriptive data analytics rising to prominence in the retail sector - report
- How to sell: Fine tune your skills in the five stages of selling
- Are these the five biggest hurdles to successful customer service?
- Get to grips with evolving customer service
- How can Tesco rescue its brand reputation and restore customer loyalty?