Modern marketers not only need to use data to defend their decisions, increasingly they must also be able to use data to drive their decisions.
- How do you create a data-driven culture in your marketing team?
- 10 lessons House of Cards can teach you about customer service
- New MyCustomer report examines customer experience management in insurance
- Five signs that your customer support needs a knowledgebase audit
- Data-driven marketing: How to monitor and maintain your data quality
- The battle for retail bliss: online versus offline customer experience
- Could You be Left Behind by The Experience Economy?
- Is Barclays right to recommend cart abandonment as a way to shop online?
- Winning in the ‘Now Economy’
- Is Frequent Customer Service Team Turnover Costing You Billions? Tips to Overcome the Issue