In a survey of global marketers, a whopping 57% said they plan to increase on social media, placing it second only to marketing automation as the most popular area for increased spend.
- Social media marketing investment is up - but is it a money trap for many?
- The do's and don'ts of customer journey mapping
- Seven reasons why customer journey mapping goes wrong
- Employee journey mapping: The foundation of successful customer journey mapping?
- How to measure social media marketing ROI: Making metrics meaningful
- Prescriptive data analytics rising to prominence in the retail sector - report
- How to sell: Fine tune your skills in the five stages of selling
- Are these the five biggest hurdles to successful customer service?
- Connecting with customers is for life, not just for Christmas
- Online retailers lose sales through irrelevant promotions, poor follow-up with shoppers