Social listening is often portrayed as a tool for the marketing department – enabling organisations to monitor sentiment about the brand and their products and services. But it can deliver much more.
- The three factors reinventing customer experience design
- Smooth operator: a guide to your perfect customer service worker
- Institute of Customer Service says latest budget lacks service sector focus
- Kentico Global Survey: Healthcare Provider Websites Play An Important Role, but Still Need Work
- Lush sweetens customer experience with in-store Wi-Fi from Vodat