Social listening is often portrayed as a tool for the marketing department – enabling organisations to monitor sentiment about the brand and their products and services. But it can deliver much more.
- The three factors reinventing customer experience design
- Institute of Customer Service says latest budget lacks service sector focus
- Smooth operator: a guide to your perfect customer service worker
- Caffeine rush creates productivity surge - MessageBase data reveals 11am-12pm as the busiest hour of the office day
- iVend Retail announced as Retail Systems Awards Finalist