Social listening is often portrayed as a tool for the marketing department – enabling organisations to monitor sentiment about the brand and their products and services. But it can deliver much more.
- Measuring customer effort: Is it time we moved on from Net Promoter Score?
- Five clever ways to enhance the mobile user experience
- Social listening: The opportunities and obstacles to know
- Driving customer loyalty through employee engagement: Lessons from a leader
- Are these the three most common real-time marketing mistakes?