In his renowned 1936 book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People', Dale Carnegie emphasised the value of remembering someone’s name, and noticing the details of others.
- After numerous false starts... are we entering a new era of social commerce?
- What are the biggest trends influencing customer experience innovation?
- What have we learned from five years of social media customer service?
- Personalisation: How to keep your company from becoming creepy
- Make or break: What will Apple Pay mean for mobile payments?