Social listening is often portrayed as a tool for the marketing department – enabling organisations to monitor sentiment about the brand and their products and services. But it can deliver much more.
- How to measure the ROI of social listening
- Six tips to improve the productivity of your call centre agents
- How brands fail at customer loyalty (and what to learn from it)
- How can retailers capitalise on the Internet of Things?
- Employee engagement: Time to integrate staff development and customer service?