Why has it taken 40 years for sales analytics to become an essential sales management tool? It’s a question posed by Neil Rackham, author of SPIN Selling. And it’s a good question, indeed.
- How can gamification support customer and employee onboarding?
- Five ways to harness customer advocates to build your business
- Affiliate marketing: In-house, agency or network?
- The three key steps to community building
- Robust, relevant, prioritised: How to design a Voice of the Customer programme effectively
- Essential Skills Every Marketing Manager Needs
- 4 Best Practices For Social Media Customer Service
- And our biggest issue with customer service is…
- Lessons from the leaders: How complaints can improve brand experience
- Sailthru Sightlines Moves to General Release as Beta Tests Report Significant Lift in Conversion Rates and Revenue for Ecommerce and Media Brands