In his renowned 1936 book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People', Dale Carnegie emphasised the value of remembering someone’s name, and noticing the details of others.
- Personalisation is possible - so why are few brands doing it well?
- What are the biggest trends influencing customer experience innovation?
- What have we learned from five years of social media customer service?
- How marketers can increase reach on Facebook
- Personalisation: How to keep your company from becoming creepy
- The Squared Online Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Creating a great Customer Experience
- Service Design: the high impact customer experience discipline
- The Science behind a Customer Experience: Jason Taylor, Ph.D., group vice president of development and chief HCM scientist at Infor looks at how behavioural science can support the customer experience in retail
- Customer Value and Customer Experience thoughts