In his renowned 1936 book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People', Dale Carnegie emphasised the value of remembering someone’s name, and noticing the details of others.
- Mobile commerce: Nine ways to improve your customer experience
- Personalisation is possible - so why are few brands doing it well?
- What are the biggest trends influencing customer experience innovation?
- Ecommerce performance: The top five metrics you should really be watching
- How marketers can increase reach on Facebook
- The Squared Online Certificate in Digital Marketing
- How can a small business increase its marketing, sales and customer service ROI
- Could you present your board with a compelling business case for social?
- Is social media the best channel for B2B marketing?
- Are you exceeding your customers’ expectations?