In a survey of global marketers, a whopping 57% said they plan to increase on social media, placing it second only to marketing automation as the most popular area for increased spend.
- Infographic: Marketing in a smartphone-addicted world
- How to ensure you hire truly 'customer-centric' service reps
- Infographic: Five mobile trends to watch
- UK marketers: Good at data analysis, still reliant on old-fashioned practices
- The Path to Big Data: Grant Halloran, global vice president and general manager at Infor looks at a number of approaches to overcome big data fears