According to predictions by Goldman Sachs, by 2018 mobile commerce sales will reach $626 billion, a figure just shy of equalling ecommerce's total global sales for 2013.
- Five ways to get user-generated content to tell your brand’s story
- Crowdservice: How to support self-service with customer communities
- Eight key elements: The science of successful customer experience management
- Could beacon technology light the way for retailers?
- How to 'humanise' your brand's voice throughout the customer journey
- Is personalisation and segmentation in marketing necessary?
- Customer self-service ROI: What should you measure and how?
- Mobile commerce: Responsive design, plug-ins, mobile apps or mobile website?
- Companies “must do more in the wake of a negative experience”
- Satisfy your customer's basic expectations with Live chat