A few years ago, marketing master Seth Godin suggested that content marketing was the only marketing left. And budgets are certainly starting to reflect this belief.
- How the Internet of Things will create faster than real-time customer service
- How to build a content marketing strategy
- Social media contact centres: What new teams, training and processes will be needed?
- Why determining customer lifetime value is critical to profitability in the digital age
- Do we still need people for customer service?
- Which brands are best at content marketing?
- Improving Customer Experience by Making Your Website Faster
- One size fits no one… Why personal service matters in B2B businesses
- Customer-Centricity Goes Beyond Customer Experience Management
- Why I Suffered Through A Website Redesign (and You Should, too!)