In a survey of global marketers, a whopping 57% said they plan to increase on social media, placing it second only to marketing automation as the most popular area for increased spend.
- Infographic: Marketing in a smartphone-addicted world
- Not Going To Uni sees licence costs halved and higher retention rates since moving to Workbooks CRM
- Focus on building long-term customer relationships versus one-time sales
- Frozen-mania peaks as parents search for must-have toys
- The growing argument for hiring a chief data officer