In his renowned 1936 book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People', Dale Carnegie emphasised the value of remembering someone’s name, and noticing the details of others.
- Mobile commerce: Nine ways to improve your customer experience
- Personalisation is possible - so why are few brands doing it well?
- What are the biggest trends influencing customer experience innovation?
- What have we learned from five years of social media customer service?
- How marketers can increase reach on Facebook
- Creating a great Customer Experience
- The Squared Online Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Electronic Avenue: how stores can use digital technology to create a customer-driven experience
- iCrossing Announces Preferred Partnership Agreement with Kenshoo
- Equinix, Inc. Shares Voice of the Customer Success and Strategies at Confirmit Community Conference