Modern marketers not only need to use data to defend their decisions, increasingly they must also be able to use data to drive their decisions.
- How to build a data-driven marketing strategy
- Data-driven marketing: What speedbumps are slowing our progress?
- Campaigns are extinct: How millennials can improve your marketing strategy
- How to use content curation tools to boost engagement on social media
- Building your roadmap for data-driven marketing
- Five top tips for making your business app indispensable
- From lead to keys-in-hand: bpm’online introduces the 7.5 version of its next-gen CRM for real estate professionals
- Is the rebirth of marketing automation proving to be a false dawn?
- The Christopher Walken T-Rex effect: How can crowdfunding be a marketing tool?
- What Game of Thrones Can Teach You About Customer Service