Social listening is often portrayed as a tool for the marketing department – enabling organisations to monitor sentiment about the brand and their products and services. But it can deliver much more.
- I am reviewing CRM "tools" for my clients. Do you have a favorite CRM I should checkout?
- Smooth operator: a guide to your perfect customer service worker
- How to make a case for video marketing
- Email Marketing Subject lines – avoid the mundane ‘journal’ or ‘whitepaper’, be wary of % discounts, but do focus on benefits
- How brands fail at customer loyalty (and what to learn from it)