In his renowned 1936 book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People', Dale Carnegie emphasised the value of remembering someone’s name, and noticing the details of others.
- Ecommerce: How to design brilliant browse abandonment emails
- Mobile commerce: Nine ways to improve your customer experience
- Why Greggs' logo hijacking proves all brands need a social superhero
- Personalisation is possible - so why are few brands doing it well?
- What are the biggest trends influencing customer experience innovation?