Social listening is often portrayed as a tool for the marketing department – enabling organisations to monitor sentiment about the brand and their products and services. But it can deliver much more.
- The three factors reinventing customer experience design
- Institute of Customer Service says latest budget lacks service sector focus
- Smooth operator: a guide to your perfect customer service worker
- Confirmit Horizons delivers deeper insight and greater agility for Market Research, Voice of the Employee and Voice of the Customer programmes
- What's been talked about this month on MyCustomer: July