Whether you are looking to maximise email response rates or to implement an integrated, enterprise-wide CRM solution; or whether you need a sales software package or a customer contact management system, you’ll find ALL the marketing technology and CRM solutions at TFM 2005.
Technology for Marketing 2005 (TFM) takes place next week 8th – 9th February, National Hall, Olympia, London.
Register NOW and benefit from:
- Free entry – saving £20
- Preview pack, including:
- Personalised badge for fast-track entry to avoid the queues
- A tailored floorplan for Marketing, Customer Service and Sales professionals
- Preview magazine to plan your day
- 4 free tickets to invite your colleagues
- 200 specialised suppliers of marketing-related and CRM technology, products and services, including, Siebel, smartFOCUS, MapInfo, Ascent, Google, D&B, Epicor Software, IPT Services, QAS, Caspian, RightNow Technologies, Data Locator Interactive, plus many more.
- 4 Seminar Theatres hosting 48 Sessions - More theatres; more sessions; more seats. Due to the enormous demand in 2004, TFM 2005 will have 4 themed seminar theatres with 48 sessions allowing you to understand and successfully implement technology solutions across your campaigns. Click here in order to view session titles and details
- Daily Keynotes - Leading industry gurus will deliver cutting edge insights into the most effective use of marketing-related & CRM technologies:
Day 1: Dave Chaffey from the CIM
Improving eMarketing Performance: using modelling, optimisation and automation to enhance results from e-marketing campaigns
Day 2: Sean Kelly from the IDM
Extracting Intelligence from Customer Data
- Google University - Don't forget you can also attend the free Google University on lead generation advertising on 9th February at TFM 2005. Register now to secure your seat.
- EHSBrann Discovery Data Clinic - Benefit from the extensive knowledge and experience offered by RHS Brann Discovery at the data clinic. Book an appointment now by emailing [email protected]
- Internet Cafe, sponsored by smartFOCUS - keep in touch with your office at the Internet Café
So, for your only chance this year to keep up-to-date with all the latest marketing-related and CRM technologies, register for free entry now.