Novell’s eBusiness technology was selected as Best New Software at the CMP Media Cyber XChange conference. The conference brings together more than 400 solution providers, web integrators, distributors and vendors representing a $100 billion annual market.
According to Leon McCaskill, CEO with InfiNet, a systems integrator and ASP based in Dallas, Texas, “Novell is solving real eBusiness problems. For years Novell has delivered stable, flexible networking products, and now they’ve taken that expertise over the firewall to get internal networks and the Internet working together.”
The award is the latest in a series of awards given to Novell’s Net services software. Other recent awards include:
• Product of the Year 2001, eDirectory 8.5 (Network Magazine)
• Software Product of the Year 2000, eDirectory 8 (Network Computing)
• Reader’s Choice Award 2000, NetWare 5.1 (Network World)
• Technical Innovation Award 2000, DirXML (PC Magazine)
• Product of the Year 2000, eDirectory 8 (Network Magazine)
• Well Connected Award 2000, Novell Internet Messaging System (Network Computing)
• Well Connected Award 2000, NetWare 5.1 (Network Computing)
• Well Connected Award 2000, eDirectory 8 (Network Computing)
About Novell, Inc.
Novell software provides the foundation for a single global network that supports new applications and forms of business. Worldwide channel, consulting, education and technical support programs, along with strategic alliances, combine Novell Net services software with third-party products and services to form complete Net solutions.