Swetenhams announce the launch of a brand new mailing list from the well-known popular department chain, Allders – comprising the names of over 350,000 0-24 month customers who hold a store card.
The file offers a new data source compiled of mid to upmarket consumers, who have purchased a range of goods from Fashion Wear, Home Accessories and furnishings, Electrical Appliances, Gifts, to name but a few.
The Allders Store Card List provides advertisers with access to a wealth of lifestyle and life stage groups. Profiling information suggests that a significant percentage of the file are more affluent than the national average, 28% of the file fall under the Mosaic group High Income Families, 42% have a household income of £25k+, 91% are homeowners and 25% are retired. These customers value the level of customer service and affiliate with the brand name offered by Allders, hence the high level of repeat purchase.
Combined with the factors of an affluent upmarket profile, a comprehensive range of selections and an ever increasing volume of credit scored names offering a respectable rollout volume, this file is ideal for Mail Order, Charities, Financial services, Automotive, Publishing, Travel and leisure, Utilities and Computing direct mail campaigns.
Jeanette Barlow, List Manager at Swetenhams, comments: "this unique 350,000 strong store card list is available for the first time on a list rental basis. There are no other retail files on the market that offer the same level of selectivity that this list offers. These customers have been recruited from both within the store and more significantly via the Allders website, which suggests that a high proportion of these customers own a PC and actively use the Internet. Additionally, because all records have been Credit Scored in order for the applicant to be accepted for a Store Card, they are, as a result, very clean."
Swetenhams was launched by founder and managing director, Simon Swetenham, in 1991. For nine years the company has provided high quality list broking and management services. Clients include The Telegraph, Robell - Kids Character Clubs database, The Great Little Trading Company’s and Kids Stuff database, Damart Thermawear, Manners mail order, Choice subscribers and the Royal Academy Visitors List.
Swetenhams provide a unique and award winning combination of marketing software and services for creating valuable customers.
(1) Data Provision includes
· List broking services, providing mailing lists, email lists and information on customers. Voted Best List Broker in 1999 and runner up in 2000 at major industry awards.
· List Management services, maximising list owners’ revenue from renting out their mailing list. Voted Best List Manager in 2000 and runner up in 1999.
(2) Data Integration (Marketing Data Hosting services) includes
· Name and address cleaning, merge purge services and prospect technology. Swetenhams is one of the largest providers of merge purge services in the UK and can build prospect pools for clients with high volume customer acquisition requirements. Swetenhams won the awards for Name & Address Processing Software for 3 consecutive years and also has won an industry award for work on prospect pools.
· A service for managing email campaigns using world-leading technology has just been launched.
· Building and managing databases using Architect™ - database management software providing clients with a single view of their customers in a flexible technical environment. Again voted best bureau operation in the UK for two out of the last three years.
· Consultancy – analytical services to answer complex business issues arising from database marketing.
Marketing Automation (software and services providing direct user access to the marketing database in order to execute marketing strategy across all customer contact points) includes
· Orchestrator™ - Campaign Management including analysis of results form previous campaigns, creating and executing new campaigns, has
· Interactive Relationship Management – setting up rules on the database to automatically trigger appropriate promotions at key times.
· eMail Automation – ability to create highly personalised emails, manage the distribution of them and automate the process of intelligently managing the response based on the content of the response.
· Soon to include web experience management – the ability to monitor, personalise and customise each customer’s visit to a web site.
RPPR (PR agency)
Tel 020 7 460 7000
Tel 020 8939 1600
Email: [email protected]