Kana, a customer service provider, has announced the launch of a new social media listening and engagement solution.
KANA Social Listening and Engagement combines KANA’s Experience Analytics solution with its service experience capabilities to provide insight from social conversations for contact agents to effectively engage with customers.
The new solution also aims to reduce costs in the contact centre and improve customer retention, said the firm.
The offering includes:
- Ability for customers to interact through their preferred channels.
- Text analytics algorithms identify sentiment, topics, and issues in social and customer communications and automatically route to appropriate stakeholders within the organisation.
- Automated case creation from social and customer feedback data sources.
- Contextual charting to display relevant topics, trends, and sentiment in the agent workflow.
- Knowledge articles delivered to agent based on sentiment and topic for streamlined case resolution.
- Links to contextual knowledge and relevant answers sent to customers through their preferred interaction channel.
James Norwood, CMO of KANA, said: “Social media solutions are good at building relationships and collaboration; traditional customer service solutions are good at metrics, process and managing costs. KANA's Social Listening and Engagement solution bridges this longstanding gap between social and traditional customer service.
“Our solution uniquely enables enterprises to apply the same governance and service levels to social service conversations as they do with traditional service channels. This solution is key to our mission of empowering the enterprise to control and unify customer journeys across web, agent, mobile and social experiences.”